Papilio3 is a pop-up mini solar car park and electric vehicle charging hub, developed by 3ti, to boost the roll out of EV charging infrastructure and help to decarbonise the transport sector.
Papilio3 combines local mains power with solar panels, a battery and EV charge points, allowing businesses to deploy up to 12 charge points in one go. An ideal solution for workplace and destination car parks, including offices, retail outlets, travel hubs and leisure facilities.
Papilio3’s smart charging and intelligent electrical load management system gives EV drivers reliable access to inexpensive, low carbon energy.
- Up to 12 fast EV charge points at 7, 11 or 22kW
- Powered by 36 solar panels & local mains electricity
- Up to 250kWh battery storage capacity
- Made in the UK using recycled shipping containers
- Deployed & installed within 24 hours
- Minimal ground works
- No new grid connection
- No planning permission required in most locations
- Waterproof shelter with integrated lighting and CCTV
- Smart charging & back-office billing system
- Branding & advertising opportunities
- Visible commitment to net-zero targets
- Short or long-term rental agreement
To register your interest, please visit Papilio3 | Pop-Up Mini Solar Car Park & EV Charging Hub